CATMEDIA conducted a digital marketing campaign for Bridge First Insurance (BFI), a multi-line property, casualty, and life insurance agency. The campaign included content marketing and social media activities and resulted in increased brand awareness as demonstrated in website and social media traffic, as well as overall policy sales. To continue the success shown in the case study, CATMEDIA recommends the following:
- Develop a regular blog schedule and publish a minimum of one blog per week to ensure quality and timely content.
- Post 10-15 times per week on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to drive traffic to the website and increase customer engagement.
- For commercial product lines, consider a proactive campaign to grow LinkedIn connections and Twitter followers.
- Use customer engagement activities, such as a referral system; track carefully to assist retention, grow existing customer sales, and nurture referrals for new customer sales.
- Establish goals and track metrics to grow followers, engagement, and sales.